Matt Miller is the Founder of School Spirit Vending.
- Finding the right choice for school fundraising is challenging.
- schoolzonepodcast.com for the top fundraising ideas.
- School Spirit Vending – stickers placed in schools
- Different needs for school fundraising.
- checks come in monthly, varies based on how much school embraces program.
- Giving kids access.
- Doing the same thing they’ve always done.
- Why not tie it all together?
- Incentivize the teachers and students.
- Leadership opportunity.
- Matt’s passion project – stickers that have cardboard backing. Matt prints a comic series on the backing
- Marlin and Percy
- Inspire-a-kid providing additional inspiration for kids.
- Read-a-thon – Collect pledges for the amount of reading that they do.
- Scrip fundraising – affiliate relationships with local (and non-local) companies.
- get movin’ crew
- We Fund For You
- It’s important to be better educated.
- How to be a transformative principal? Do a better job of defining exactly what it is you want to accomplish in the upcoming semester. Don’t simply assign the PTA to fundraise, give better guidance.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.