Lucas Miller is the author of Beyond Brilliance: The Blueprint for Learning Anything.
- Engineer, then neuroscience at UC Berkley.
- Moonwalking with Einstein – How to remember everything.
- Using brains more effectively and efficiently.
- New research holed up in labs across the country.
- Much is based on the foundation of memory.
- Memorized learning is just important as it has ever been.
- Research available for K-12 educators.
- Growth Mindset
- Brain is remarkably elastic.
- Classrooms were quiet, now they are active
- It’s one thing to be able to answer something on a test, it’s a different thing to be able to teach it to a classmate.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
Page 1 of 1 Zoom out Zoom in Page up Page down Fullscreen Print Comment on specific areas