NASSP President Dan Kelley talks about school change and the need for NASSP to have a real impact in principals’ lives.
- Special education background.
- President of NASSP.
- Archaic way of teaching
- The role of the school needs to change.
- [5:45] minutes.
- Schools can become hubs.
- Changing schools structurally and philosophically.
- Get caught up in test scores and ranking.
- Great alternative to AP tests – early enrollment rather than AP.
- How to tell the story of the school?
- Start with where the parents are.
- Facebook, Blog, twitter
- Easy to use
- Money following students
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.