Heather Staker is a former Mckenzie Consultant and coauthor of the book Blended Learning: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools.
Download the “Getting Clear on Technology Purchases” guide.
- Questioning our own assumptions is a huge piece of opening up what learning can look like.
- Every child has their genius.
- There is value in finding the right path for each child.
- Some teachers can be great at different things.
- Allow teachers to specialize and micro credential.
- How to match kids up with the right kinds of teachers that really help them.
- Coming at the content in a variety of ways.
- Sustaining innovations allow us to serve our customer even better.
- Disruptive innovation completely changes the paradigm.
- Online learning – adults are not unlike children.
- When we are more engaged and active learners we are able to learn much better.
- Blended Learning Live seminars – not traditional sit and get instruction.
- Helps people learn in a different way.
- How to be a transformative Principal? Walk your building and note any instances that technology is replacing them, and then make sure you change the message.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.