- Music is very powerful.
- Traditional music education.
- Giving kids an opportunity to expand on the seed in their head.
- Expand on the seed.
- Jon Churchville in Michigan.
- “Let’s make a song!“
- Guide kids by pulling out what is inside them.
- How to coach teachers – Don’t tell teachers to do something different.
- Students to take control of their learning.
- How to benefit from the kids compiling information.
- I was the teacher who did things the way I did them because that is how we did them for 50 years.
- Junk Funk
- Help teachers have that moment where they see the value.
- Be connected – I go on Twitter and there’s always somebody doing it better.
- SAMR – Using technology and getting to R.
- On Twitter, people often show what their doing and share the steps so that you can do too.
- I didn’t know what I was clicking and two minutes later, I was bawling.
- GarageBand and Google Docs had a baby, and it is called SoundTrap.
- Non music educators use the tool as well.
- Using it for group projects so kids can create it at home.
- Collaborate with students without being in the same space.
- Minnesota and Haiti connection.
- Collaboration all across the globe.
- How to be a transformative principal? Have great conversations with the best teachers!
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.