Proactive paranoia is good paranoia.
Rebecca Coda and Rick Jetter are the authors of Escaping the School Leaders Dunk Tank: How to Prevail When Others Want To See You Drown.
- How to tell if you are being sabotaged.
- Proactive paranoia – inner voice where you know it is not right, but you
- It comes down to relationships.
- You notice the behavior changes.
- Emotional triggers that lead to tactics.
- Emotional driving forces – jealousy, skepticism, holding accountable.
- Leaving out information or leaving people out.
- What do we do when to handle it?
- Explicitly confront or leave it alone?
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.