Tom Braddock is the principal of Evergreen Elementary in Woodbury, New Jersey.
- How to teach alternatives to violence at elementary school
- Personal development course
- Amy Fast’s Tweet
- Engaging the community through two specific things:
- Barber Shop: discount on haircut for reading a book out loud while getting haircut
- Story in Philadelphia Inquirer – South Jersey school district hopes to create ‘a buzz’ about reading
- PRIDE Positivity, Respect, Integrity, Dependability, And Effort.
- Babies cry for, kids live for it, adults die for it – Recognition
- Standout student of the week with home visits
- 30 days without a tantrum.
- Sister of Dominique Moceanu
- Lead with love
- Build children’s (parent’s, teacher’s, community’s) belief in the school
- Resurrect resilience
- We often forget what we’re capable of.
- How to be a transformative principal? Wake up in the morning and count your blessings. Protect yourself from negativity. email@example.com 8568530125 ext 142
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.