- A work or a text to land on so that it wasn’t personal.
- Lots of work to come up with core values of Collaborative Design, candid feedback, original work.
- Grading policies, attendance policies.
- Changes need to be based on evidence.
- Core values help us say no.
- Radical candor.
- Challenges in creating core values.
- Comfort in being comfortable.
- Disrupted status quo.
- Conversations that require a keen intellect to navigate.
- Awoke in our faculty a feeling of learning.
- Why Tuacahn? It’s through the uncertainty that you can drive to the question of why.
- Dropping a class because it doesn’t align to our core values.
- How to be a transformative Principal? Never stop learning. Go out of your box and seek learning.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.