Schools are being forced to lie to their systems to get their information correct.
Adam Pisoni is a serial technology entrepreneur who is most notably known for being the co-founder and CTO of Yammer, the enterprise communications software that was bought by Microsoft for $1.2 billion in 2012. He is considered a pioneer of the Enterprise Social Network (ESN) concept and a visionary in organizational design and management. After a short stint at Microsoft, Pisoni spent a year researching education in America and realized that master scheduling is a game changer for the future of K12 education. See Pisoni’s byline Why I started Abl in Student Voices.
- Startups since 1995 and founded Yammer with David.
- K-12 education wasn’t that positive.
- Where you go to school matters.
- How did he know that scheduling was a problem.
- Progressive schools.
- Instead of asking what’s possible in schools, what prevents traditional schools from iterating.
- Teachers don’t have the power to make some changes.
- Where is the greatest lever for change?
- We find countless examples of district schools that are doing innovation.
- Schools are being forced to lie to their systems to get their information correct.
- Master scheduling.
- Launching in July at Principal’s conference
- Multiple steps that are disconnected.
- Abl brings them all together. Conflicts and coteaching scenarios are all in the same dynamic system.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.