Red Rohl is a veteran elementary and middle school teacher who works to find ways to connect with kids via sketch noting and writing graphic novels. See his web site at http://heavysketches.com. Check out his Facebook page.
- How to help kids become part of your lesson.
- Jotting the ideas down quickly, but then adding more for effect.
- Importance of creativity.
- Not comparing to kids next to them.
- How to help kids get started with sketch noting.
- Start with lined paper and use it.
- Put a little more effort into the visuals.
- Reaching young men and boys and teaching them to be strong men.
- How to be a transformative principal? Listen to the teachers. Let teachers’ lights shine through.
Are you feeling like you are always behind at school? Do you feel like you need about 2 more hours each day to accomplish everything? Here’s how I help principals work manageable hours: Create your ideal week, so that you can leave work at work and enjoy your life!
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.